Hearty Crock Pot Cowboy Soup
2 Lbs Ground beef
4 Yukon Gold Potatoes
2 Cans Mixed vegetables Undrained
1 Can Sweet Corn Undrained
1 Can Condensed tomato soup
1 Can Petite diced tomatoes
1 Can Cut green beans Undrained
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1. Peel potatoes & cut into small cubes.
2. Brown & drain ground beef.
3. Place beef & taters in large slow cooker.
4. Add all cans of vegetables, can of tomato soup, & diced tomatoes.
5. Salt & pepper to taste.
6. Finally, add the secret ingredient that sets this apart from your average soup – oh, sugar sugar!
Mix together well & cook on low for 2-3 hours in your slow cooker.